This site offers answers on special questions. The answers may not always be up-to-date.
- Rare vegetative side effects: Can increased blood pressure, headache, chills, nausea, and belly ache be ascribed to cannabis use?
- Detection of cannabis consumption: Can the use of cannabis be detected in blood or urine with routinely laboratory tests?
- Dosing with oral use: What doses are used if THC (dronabinol) or cannabis is ingested, in capsules, in cookies or as cannabis tea?
- Heart attack: Does cannabis use cause heart attacks?
- Chromosomal damage: Does cannabis cause damage to the genes?
- Male fertility: Do cannabis or THC have a negative influence on sex hormones and sperms?
- Asthma: How should cannabis or THC be taken to treat asthma?
- Interaction: Does cannabis/THC interact with other drugs used for the treatment of diseases?
- Pregnancy: Does cannabis/THC do harm to the fetus if it is used during pregnancy?
This post is also available in: Italiano (Italian)